I have been expecting Tessa to walk any day for weeks...maybe months! She has been taking one or two steps for awhile, but then plops down to crawl away. Much faster, much easier, much more comfortable. But yesterday morning she moved up to 5 steps, then yesterday afternoon she took 8. She hasn't beat that record yet today, but she has been trying. I will try to get a video soon, but it is hard to be ready at any moment!
2 comments:
After several failed attempts to get Tessa to show Daddy how many steps she can take, she finally obliged and took 11! She even walked in one direction, then turned and walked some more. Now Sophia isn't my only witness.
Are you sure you aren't writing about Elliott? I actually have not counted her steps but it sounds like they are doing the same thing. Cracks me up when she walked sideways. Go little girls, go!
Post a Comment