Not exactly related issues, but I'm sticking them together regardless. The computer part is that my computer is causing blogger-related issues, so there may be a bit of time without blogs. To explain, my computer is slow...too slow to properly view the videos I take, which makes it really hard to edit them or make a photo out of them. And I am slow...too slow to understand what programs I need to update and how to do that. Also, now my computer tells my I don't have enough space to upload one more video! I have been working to move my videos to another drive and they are all there now, but still it tells me no more space! Thus, I cannot post my latest trip to the botanical garden with all the fun videos/pictures...someday.
Both my husband and my brother claim that neither issue to too difficult to fix, but however adept I am at blogging and creating masterpiece invitations, I somewhat lack in the "computer fixing" department.
To lighten this bleak and boring post, I am including a few fun photos of Sophia the Ballerina Clown. Yesterday was Silly Clown Day at her school and while looking for suitable clown attire, she discovered my ancient recital costumes and was certain that a Ballerina Clown was WAY more her style. I even gave her some makeup, to which my husband responded, "We have clown make-up?" The answer...no, it is normal make-up, applied in a clown-like manner. (Duh.)







3 comments:
Thank you for the warning that was going to be about clowns. Otherwise I might have been a little frightened. :0)
Jordan, you might need a new computer if it's too slow for blogger!
So all this time I was trying to remember you're blog address and kept forgetting to ask you to email it and long and behold I have it attached at the end of every email from you. BTW nice clown, but what the heck did she do to her face in one of the pics. It looks like she traced the makeup with a pen or something. Or was it just your skills in the clown makeup department! Hahaha....
Well, my computer isn't too slow for blogger, but it is too slow for Flipshare, the program that does my new videos.
Yes, I realize Sophia's clown face was a little scary and not well done. Now you all know why I wear y any makeup! I have no skills in that department. Although lip gloss and eyeliner are clearly NOT the proper equipment.
Post a Comment