We had a going away BBQ for a friend, and for some strange reason, Sophia and I slept late that morning. I think I was up late making side dishes and desserts, but it is very strange for Sophia! Tessa was up though, and Chuck was busy getting food ready for the BBQ and decided they should "taste test" the ribs. Here is the humorous video of Tessa eating BBQ ribs for breakfast! And no, this probably would not have happened if I had been awake!
BBQ Breakfast
Another time, the girls were able to use their inflatable pool from last summer once or twice. We moved our slide to the edge of the pool and the girls enjoyed sliding down and getting dumped into the pool. Unfortunately, the pool has a hole in it and hasn't gotten much use since then.
Dump Slide
Another thing that happened in May was our visit from Uncle Toby (my brother) and Auntie Allie (his girlfriend). More posts about the things we did during their visit will soon follow, but here are a couple videos of Tessa and Toby having a great time together.
Tessa having Fun with Uncle Toby
No comments:
Post a Comment