Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sandia Tram

The girls and I also took Toby and Allie to ride the Sandia Tram. We hadn't ridden it since Sophia was only 2 and Tessa wasn't around yet, so I figured I could suffer through it again. What I didn't expect was for Sophia to get scared too! She is usually fearless, especially about heights and rides, but I guess that log ride (see previous post) had her feeling uneasy. Of course, Tessa wanted to get up and get down and run around, which made me way too nervous. I really tried to keep calm for Sophia's sake, but I'm not sure how well I pulled it off!

I enjoy walking around behind where the tram lets you off...beautiful mountain views and solid ground! Sophia was sure she could see the ocean though!

The second video is the ride back down, Sophia said she would NOT get back on the tram, but discovered it was actually much easier than the ride up, where you really sway over each tower and it is terrifying!


A beautiful sunset back at the bottom

1 comment:

allieg8r said...

Hi Jordan, could you please send me the files for the pictures you took of me and toby and the girls in front of the sunset? I saved the picture to my desktop but it is teeny.