Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday party fun

 
Sophia decided that she wanted a birthday party at one of those party places.  I usually enjoy throwing her a party myself, but decided to give it a go.  We found a place with an indoor play area, and all I did was make goody bags and buy an ice cream cake!  It was very strange to have a birthday party without all the party stress...I really did miss it ( a little).
She had to try everything out before her friends arrived.
Whee!
Two of Tessa's friends came also.
Sophia and two of her friends take a drink break.

Everyone enjoying some lunch.
Sophia blowing out her candles...this time on a cake!  The ice cream cake was a huge hit because none of the kids had ever seen one before!  They are always Sophia's favorite and she was very excited to introduce them to her friends!

No comments: