Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Daddy comes home!







Even though we weren't expecting him just yet, I found out the wonderful news that Chuckolate was coming home!  The girls and I went on base for a welcome home sign making and cookie wrapping part, where they briefed me on details of when to expect him and where we could meet him when he arrived.  It was on a school morning so I spoke with their teachers and let them know that the girls would need to miss a day of school!  I could've had their Daddy just surprise them and pick them up at the end of the day, but I thought they shouldn't miss the fun of seeing him arrive and welcoming him home.

Together again!

The girls were even interviewed about having their Daddy come home!  You can see the clip on youtube, although their speaking segment was cut very short!  Maybe because they rambled and rambled and rambled...



No comments: