![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
They did like playing together though. We put out her little pool and slip'n'slide the first day...had a fun picnic at a playground the second day...and went to the zoo on the third day. Aidan had never been to the zoo, so I thought that was a must! He really enjoyed it, once I explained to him that ALL the animals were in cages or had big walls that they could not climb over. He wanted to pet them, but also didn't want them to bite him, so I think he was ok with that.
The lowlight of my day was (after promising ice cream to cool off at the end of the long, hot day) finding that the Dippin' Dots was closed. The ice cream store was also closed. So, finally we found soft serve ice cream in the cafe, but it was so soft it fell off of Sophia's cone immediately and I caught it in my hands! Yuck!

1 comment:
My girls also have a cousin Aidan but she is a 1 year old girl. :0) I bet Aidan will remember his fun time with his NM family for a long time.
Post a Comment