


Poohsan is Winnie the Pooh's affectionate nickname in Japan. One of my former students (thanks Ayumi!) gave Sophia a Poohsan outfit when she was born, which has now been passed down to Tessa. Well, she was wearing it the other day and we all had lots of fun taking her picture. Just because I love to see every picture imaginable of my girls, I looked back to find one of Sophia wearing it. She (above) was about 2 months older than Tessa (below) is now in these pictures, and look how much more hair she had! I don't think Tessa will be catching up so soon. But Sophia's didn't have that stylish way of sticking straight up like Tessa's...no matter how much I wet it, brush it, or pat it down!
Tessa wanted the nectarine first, not the cereal!
She still loves looking out windows and sticking her tongue out!


Tessa wanted the nectarine first, not the cereal!
She still loves looking out windows and sticking her tongue out!


Here Tessa was delighted that she had found her sister under the blanket.
1 comment:
You can really see how Tessa is starting to get her own look, so different from Sophia now! Don't we have such cute babies and big kids? :0)
Post a Comment