Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ok, I'm a little late but now I am finally caught up! How did I manage to do it with Chuckolate out of town and no free time at all? I really don't know...not much sleep I suppose.


Well, this year we went to The Little Gym's Halloween party, playgroup's Halloween party, Sophia's preschool Halloween party (we only stayed for the parade), our friend Sydney's Halloween party, and trick-or-treating! It may sound like a lot but it is actually less than we did last year because we skipped Zoo Boo and had one other less activity this year. But we sure got our money out of those costumes! Especially since Tessa's costume was previously Sophia's and Sophia's costume was a birthday present! Well, I may have saved money, but they were still the cutest girls I saw on Halloween night.
Click to play Trick-or-treat 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I know how I get it done- forget housework. :0) They may have been the cutest girls on Halloween (in ABQ, anyway) but you are definitely the best mommy for taking them all those fun places!