I thought I would put in some random recent pictures of my girls, in all their silliness. Here is Sophia with a Halloween lollipop that Tessa really wants to share...and yes she did get a few licks. And then they both got silly, so I surprised them with a video.


Here are some pictures of them after a rather messy lunch of macaroni&cheese and green peas. Both girls really enjoy that meal and you can tell!
Next I found Tessa snuggling in Sophia's princess sofa/bed with a baby and a book. I thought it was so cute I had to get my camera. Then Sophia decided to show off for the camera and ended up making up a song and thought we needed a video of it....because I'm a pretty princess!
Sophia made this turkey hat at school and she was going to return our neighbor's jacket and potholder that he forgot...and thought she should wear them all.
These pictures are from one day last week when Sophia discovered her Bambi ear barettes and I thought they both just looked extra cute.
Sparse hair doesn't do a great job of keeping your head warm, but I think this hat does the trick!




1 comment:
That hat is hilarious! Maybe I'll send you some of ours for variety, since I doubt Elliott will need them. I like random picture posts... maybe I'll go do one right now. :0)
p.s. Do you remember when you took us to your favorite ramen shop and we both brought peas for the girls and somehow most of the peas ended up on the floor under the table? I bet those people were glad we never came back.
Post a Comment