Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas morning

We had a wonderful Christmas morning with plenty of opening presents and eating fruit snacks from stockings. I had planned to have a nice picnic in the living room with chocolate muffins, cinnamon bread, and a delicious plate of fresh fruit for breakfast. However, the girls could not be enticed with chocolate muffins or their favorite fruits in a room full of presents. So breakfast was quickly done away with and the devouring of presents commenced instead.

Sophia loved all of her presents, except the clothes that I had gotten for her. Even very fancy skirts are not acceptable to a girl in the midst of toys, books, and games, apparently. Tessa loved all of the wrapping paper and tried to open as many presents as possible, regardless of who they were for. She also loved cleaning up the wrapping paper and putting it in our giant trash bag. I did have to retrieve a few presents, however.

Here are some pictures and videos from our Christmas.
Click to play Christmas morning

No comments: