Sunday, January 11, 2009

Museum girls











Sitting on an Albertosaurus' toes.


























Daddy is still gone, and us girls wanted to do something fun (and free is always good!) so we made a trip to the museum. Not to mention that I was quite tired of figuring out breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day and the museum has a great cafe!






Sophia thought going to the space area was the most fun today, especially pressing the buttons that made different galaxies light up. Tessa thought that running away from me was the most fun, which was the LEAST favorite part of my day. But we all enjoyed seeing the dinosaur statues and exhibits, watching the sharks, playing with the dinosaur eggs and eating yummy food that Mommy didn't have to cook or clean up after (besides clearing off our table).



I am almost always the Mommy telling Sophia that the museum store is "just for looking" so I decided to let her pickout a small toy to take home today. Our museum membership is ending soon, so I thought I would take advantage of our store discounts!





She picked out a Prairie Dog that she thought was so cute and even moves her head around. Prairie has already had a tour of the house, tried some blueberry yogurt, and is helping Sophia color some pictures now. She is fitting right in.

No comments: