Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Butterscotch anyone?


Oh the excitement. Sophia's Daddy brought home a butterscotch candy from work and gave it to her! She said, "I just love butterscotch!" We asked her how she knew that because she had never had butterscotch.

Her reply? "Well, I love butter and I love scotch, so I must love butterscotch!"

Her Daddy and I looked at each other. "Did you give her scotch?" "No. Did you?" "No. Grandpa!"

3 comments:

Bethany said...

WHAT? You will have to tell us what your dad has to say about that!

allieg8r said...

LOL! Love of scotch must run in the family!

jordan said...

I'm pretty sure everyone that reads this knows my sarcastic nature, but...

I suppose I should clarify that I am sure my Dad (or anyone else) has never given her scotch. We just thought of Grandpa because at one time that was his drink of choice.