Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our new addition to the family


No I am not pregnant. You can breath a sigh of relief Mom! But Sophia told us the other day that we should have another baby. Tomorrow. And it should be a boy. (I thought it was a great plan, but her Daddy didn't agree...especially with the name). And he will be called (da da da daaaa) Artina Fuzzball!

6 comments:

Auntie Pam said...

I love your blog!!! This is a great way to keep up with the Hogg family and all that is going on with you! Thanks and I look forward to hearing and seeing more about your life and family!

Auntie Pam

dmatisin said...

Two beautiful little girls and one beautiful mommy, sorry Kuka I cant call you beautiful. Happy Birthday Jordan.

allieg8r said...

Happy 30th Birthday! Or should I say, "Happy 1st Anniversary of your 29th Birthday!" In any case, welcome to the club! :)

jordan said...

Glad everyone likes it so far. Thanks for all the great comments and Happy Birthdays...now let's forget about that whole turning 30 thing, ok?

Anonymous said...

Sophiaism are too funny. Sure do miss you all. Going home to Hawaii in 20 days. I can't wait...

Bethany said...

When I was pregnant with Elliott Abbey called her baby "D" and keeps asking when we are going to have baby "X" (who is obviously a boy) to which I reply: Never! Although, Artina Fuzzball and X could play...