We spent some of our time in Washington at McChord AFB, with my good friend Leslie and her kids Nolan and Mylie. I became friends with her almost 10 years ago when our husbands were coworkers at Eglin AFB, Florida. Her husband was worried about her being alone after she arrived from Guam, since he had leave fairly soon afterwards. I told him not to worry because I would become her good friend right away. I didn't realize at the time that she would still be one of my closest friends 10 years later! Unfortunately, we hardly ever get to see her husband Nelson because he always seems to be deployed when we visit! But maybe someday we will get them to come visit us and we can all have fun together...(hint, hint).So here are a few photos of our time at their house.
Say cheese girls! (They were born only 1 week apart!)








Uncle Toby and Auntie Allie came over on our last night there.
1 comment:
Tear, missing you guys.... Another one to add to our memory books....
Post a Comment