Yes, I know it isn't Christmas for a few more weeks, but we are leaving soon for Australia! I may blog from there, but I may be too busy.
The girls did get a chance to visit with Santa last weekend at the squadron kid's Christmas party. Sophia told Santa that she wants a spring horse, which she has wanted for the past 3 years, maybe he will listen this year! And Tessa said that she wants a Christmas tree, how sweet. Hopefully, we'll figure something Christmas tree-like out in Australia. But if not, her super great big sister made her one out of paper and wrapped it up to give to her on Christmas morning! I just love it when they are so nice and sweet to each other...too bad it doesn't always last.




They did have lots of fun at the party, though, especially seeing Santa and climbing in the helicopter, what's a Christmas party without a life size helicopter to play in?
No comments:
Post a Comment