






We had a picnic at the Albuquerque Botanical Gardens on Sunday and I mentioned that it was
my favorite place in ABQ. Sophia commented that it was a lovely spot for a picnic.
"The birds are chirping, there is a nice breeze blowing through the trees, it IS a good place."


There is a lake, a big grassy field, lots of flowers, a desert conservatory, a mediterrean conservatory, a butterfly house, a miniature train, a regular train that goes to the zoo, a Japanese garden, a heritage farm, and a children's garden with a maze and a giant vegetable garden complete with insects, eggs and a humongous pumpkin. We have been there many times in the past 2 years since we have lived here.
2 comments:
When Abbey says things like that I think perhaps we are reading too many "fluffy" children's books. :) When we come visit you we will go there for a lovely picnic.
We all can't wait to take you there.
Some days, Sophia starts rhyming and using nonsense words a little too much and I know its time to lay off the Dr. Seuss. Now I know we need to lay off the "fluffy" books for awhile!
Post a Comment