Monday, October 6, 2008

Videos aplenty, videos galore!

I had already taped these videos of Sophia singing her fire songs when I got a comment that I should post Sophia singing them so others could learn too. My camera only takes 30 second videos, which is why there are so many of them. But we all thought they were funny, especially the one of "When you see a Fire."

Tessa had been whispering "secrets" into Sophia's ear right before this video...but of course stopped once the camera was on.

Tessa loves dogs and makes that "oh" face whenever she hears one, but she isn't so sure about Sophia's impression of a dog.

Sophia sings "The Wheels on the Fire Truck" although she mixes up the words with "The Wheels on the Bus" a few times.

Fire Truck song continued...

Sophia sings "When you see a fire, Call 911" in double time and Tessa loves it.

Sophia dances while Tessa reads cook books.

No comments: