Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Bowling

The Lakenheath Bowling Alley had a special Halloween bowling event, and apparently I was in the mood to sign up for everything, so we went!  The girls have not bowled very many times, and it is quite obvious.  They liked it for exactly one game, and were then done.  Really that was fine with me.  Except that Sophia's costume started falling apart!!!  She had only worn it a few times, but all of the seams began to come undone!  I eventually had to resew every seam of the trousers.

Cinderella in her bowling shoes!

Jasmine on the go!

Jasmine stops for a photo.

Jasmine's trousers split!

Cinderella poses.

Chuckolate dressed as "Guy who likes Thai beer."  Not sure why he didn't go for my idea of us all dressing up in princess costumes....I thought he would have made a great Belle or Aurora!  Maybe next year.

No comments: