Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It is never safe to sleep at our house...

I went upstairs to lay Tessa down for a nap,
leaving Sophia downstairs having a snack, and Chuck (weary from early morning golf?) lounging on the floor beside her. Perhaps I should have warned him...but you would think he would know his own daughter by now!

On my way back down the stairs, I peer down and see Sophia poking at him. I ask her what she is doing and she explains that Daddy is sleeping, but his mouth is open, so she stuck an edamame (soybean) in there but he still didn't wake up!

It takes me awhile to finish going downstairs, as I am laughing so hard, but when I do I discover
Itsy Bitsy's new location. Sophia thought he might like to try out our chairs, but he is too old to jump, or maybe just too scared, so then he was stranded.



Note: I was only upstairs for about 10 minutes!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Thank you, Sophia, for the early morning laugh! And I thought it was bad the other day when I was upstairs and Abbey fed Chico a container of Gerber puffs! Chuck totally deserved that, though I'm glad he didn't choke. :0)