Monday, March 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Tessa turned 9 months on the 7th, and I'm finally getting around to giving her a post about it! So, these are a few of her favorite things...

  • I love to read books...anything with babies in it is my favorite. Baby Einstein Babies and Happy Baby Words are a few. Seeing those babies always makes me smile. Turning pages is another favorite activity of mine. There better not be too many words on a page though, because I am ready to turn, turn, turn!
  • I like to eat shoes...but people keep taking them away from me!
  • I like to play: the piano is fun, though I really prefer to be out and on the move.
  • I like to stand up, all the time, even in the middle of the night! I can even cruise from one piece of furniture to the next, as long as they are very close together.
  • I like to take baths, and I love to stand up in the bath, or crawl out of my little tub. It makes my Mommy work so hard to keep me safe!
  • I like to find the tiniest things on the floor, and stick them in my mouth! I am always on the lookout for cheese, avocado, mango, banana, or my next new favorite food! Those big people move so fast to get them away from me, but I am faster. And they are always vacuuming, but I still find things...
  • I also love to crawl, I used to drop onto my belly to move faster, but now I'm just as quick on my hands and knees.






3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi Tessa, Elliott here. Call me sometime and we will compare notes on how to pick up things before those big people find them. And this is how you get shoes to chew on- you get your big sister to bring them to you. Good luck. :0)

Anonymous said...

Could you tell your mama to come and play at my house so we can all drive them crazy!!!! I especially love tessa and her shoe eating habits. Mylie loves paper.

jordan said...

Hi friends, good tips. I would love to play with all of you! I like to eat paper too, but unfortunately my parents AND my big sister always take those yummy things away from me! I need to get that sister on my side, opening doors so I can get the shoes out of the closet, and moving papers down to where I can reach them. Yum.
Thanks,Tessa (aka The Troublemaker)