Monday was Sophia's second day for show and tell and she brought Itsy Bitsy to class. I didn't get many pictures, because I felt I should help her out as Itsy was a little nervous about his new surroundings and all the kids that wanted to pet him. They both did quite well, though. She told the class his name, that he was a Pomeranian, and that he is not really a puppy because he is very, very, very old. I told her to tell them what she likes to do with him, and she said that they love to play chase together. Sophia explained that she runs after him around the house and he always runs away. (I'm not sure that means he loves it, but I stayed out of it). Then the kids came up, two at a time, to pet him. 
One bad Mommy move...I forgot a toy for Tessa! She was in the stroller but got bored and needed
something to hold/chew on. Silly me, I looked in my purse and had my wallet, no good, my keys, no good, and my cell phone, (note to past self- NO GOOD!!!). I normally keep my phone away from her, thinking it is dirty or has germs, but I was desperate to keep her happy for 5 minutes while Sophia talked to her class. Well, I gave her my phone and she drooled all over it and it did not work for the rest of the day! Luckily, it works now, but the screen is very dark and hard to see. I may be trading in for a cheap-o walmart phone like Chuckolate had to get when his phone met the ocean in Hawaii. In the meantime, if I dial your number and then hang up, its because I can't see who I'm calling half the time!
1 comment:
Oh Jordan, come on, just give her your keys. I have one of those rubber bracelets on my key ring (like a live strong bracelet) and it's Elliott's favorite thing to chew on. Strengthens the immune system, right? BTW, great job Sophia, Itsy, and Mommy with show and tell.
Post a Comment