Well, I wanted it to rhyme...Sophia has been taking ballet for 3 weeks now and this week she will try tap dance also. Her first class was a preview so I was told she didn't need the dance outfit, but it was quite hard for her to tap in rubber Crocs on a hard wood floor! So Sophia sat out for the tap part that day. The teacher suggested she only do a ballet class because it seemed that Sophia did not like tap. I asked Sophia why she sat out and she said, "Mom! I didn't have the right shoes so I couldn't do it!" Well, after two classes of Sophia loving ballet, but asking to do tap again, I bought her the tap shoes and changed her class again. We'll see how it goes. She is a beautiful ballerina and loves every minute of it! There will be a recital on May 2 or 3 for anyone that is available.


2 comments:
So fancy! Abbey would be so jealous of her outfit! Can't wait to see pictures of the recital. Has she seen the DVD Zoe's Dance Moves? I bet she would like it.
We'll have to check that out.
Its a good thing you leave comments Bethany, or I would think nobody ever reads this! Actually, that wouldn't be so bad because it is a lot of fun to do anyway. But thanks for all of your comments!
Post a Comment