The girl thinks she should walk. And doesn't think there should be any limitations to what she can do. She has quickly moved from pulling up to a stand, to cruising along a piece of furniture, to moving from one object to the next, to standing up unsupported for short periods of time, to pushing her toy hippopotomus across the room. She won't be stopped. And she can only be slowed down be a meddling sister, posing as a helper.She can climb over any obstacle. Including, much to my dismay, the stairs. We finally put a second gate up at the bottom of the stairs after she was discovered 3 stairs up!
Tessa also finally got her top two front teeth, after much agony, drooling, and biting on everything. The two on either side don't seem far behind either. It may be a few more days before they will show up well in a photo.
AND, she now says Mama, lots of Dadas, hi, yeah, and lots more that we can't yet decipher.
She also signs more, milk, water, and juice (drink)! And waves to say hello, goodbye, and hey you do you see me? When she signed water last week I was amazed. She was eating, but fussing a lot and I couldn't figure out the problem. Finally, she did a crude sign for water (5 fingers up instead of the middle 3, and tapped them against her chin). I got her a drink of water and she looked so impressed with herself for getting what she wanted! Tessa's tenacity amazes me on a daily basis. I don't call her The Tessanator just because it sounds cool. Ok maybe I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment